Sunday, January 17, 2010

Restless Limbs Dislocation Of Hip At 32 For Female, Hemmorhage, Incontinence Of Urine, Restless Lower Limbs?

Dislocation of hip at 32 for Female, hemmorhage, incontinence of urine, restless lower limbs? - restless limbs

I suffered terribly in recent years, as they say the elevator and the trauma of transfer to a customer. I was a nurse, hemmorhaged my lower back injury (strain / sprain), sciatica, sometimes not out of bed and was paralyzed. I have a walker and crutches to help me around. I suffer from chronic pain, fever (NAA levels are high), with a high number of RA ... Osteo-arthritis and the coccyx. My muscles to the spinal cord and bones tend to change and problems with my chiropractic unstable hip / pelvic ring. Doctors in Northern Ontario are not beneficial for me, says that everything in my head! Although my body is otherwise displayed! Lately, my bladder is weak and I suffer terribly when I try to relax, my body feels as he tries to solve, so my knee right now and my feet! Since my injury, my vision has deteriorated leading to having severe migraine and rheumatic diseases do not diagnose! I firmly and need answers! HELP!

1 comments:

Dreamlan... said...

First, research is needed to help some herbs. Internet searches for herbs and natural medicines to help the pain, movement and bone, such as potassium, cayenne pepper and other products on plants. It seems that taking the medication that makes you more harm than good, leading to a loss of vision, poor circulation and other problems. Once you start, herbs, talk to your doctor and let him know that you manage things fall naturally, as the substance of it is bad. Agree or disagree and if you do not agree, call a doctor.

You're too young to have so many problems and all the side effects of medications you do have. Physical therapy is the key here, and I know this because they see a nurse, the benefits of physical therapy.

Never stand on a response .... always a lot of things, and do something about this makes sense for you!

Good luck!

Post a Comment