Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hiking Attire Hiking W/ Crush, & CLUELESS!?

Hiking w/ crush, & CLUELESS!? - hiking attire

hii, I realllllly like the guy asked me to go hiking with him in 2 days, but I do not know when it comes to hiking. so of course I have no clothes or shoes for walking or whatever haha. If you need to know;
What should I bring? jean shorts would be too intelligent to go hiking with?
What shoes should I do? Attract Trainers to be good enough to go a TEN-mile?
What should I bring?

any advice is greatly appreciated = D!

5 comments:

Mr. Mojo Risin' said...

Well, the jeans are probably right. As for shoes, it is better to have some support in the ankle. If hiking is on a paved road, then it is less important. Bring sunscreen and water. I bring food and visits, but it's a personal thing.

wonder said...

Make sure that your phone will not work if something happens. Wear comfortable for you. Tennis shoes should be good to get some inserts for comfort. Take some money (not much) to leave their card only your ID at home. Put it in a wallet, if you have one or backpack. Freeze a few bottles of water the night before so you have something cold to drink. Sunscreen to avoid burns. I hope it works!

My Life = Music said...

You have to buy clothes like shorts and a backpack with a flashlight and a snack while chewing, and so on. Wear shoes that are good for walking, such as Nike, Jordan, and much more. When the event as the date that you love nature. Stay at that time. Good luck!

Canada Joe said...

Uh, I'm a guy that I can tell you, sexy dress, but the comfortable shoes you use can be found. Keep cool, but not afraid to ask the guys how to react.

john smith said...

HES that this is not a serial killer

Post a Comment