Monday, January 11, 2010

Diabetes Fun Facts Help Me, I'm Being Harassed Online?

Help me, I'm being harassed online? - diabetes fun facts

Children may be punished by the law? I do not want a typical "You suck" harassment, I want to meet other friends and create profiles on other sites does not only mean that this person, but creating pages devoted to this attack a child? I am 16 and have fun in a place (usually) and is one of my hobbies. Children under Unfortunately, there are many on the site are very immature, and there are particular to follow me. They create Wikipedia pages about "being sarcastic" I would tease me, the facts recklessly complete. "Unfortunately, I was born with diabetes. It is a girl of 12 years with other bands to me because it bother you, and for other things. Basically, you can not be punished?" I mean, if I a detective from the Internet, etc For rent.. to be found, the person may be punished by the law for intimidation? And please, do not tell me to ignore that person. A few times I've done, but it creates other accounts and attack me. This is a neveEnd of the cycle of R, and every time I got to the place told me to go. I know it's jealousy, but I just want to stop. I have said repeatedly and clearly stated that I was not afraid of contact with the police and they stopped.

3 comments:

INSOMNIA... said...

The cases in Missouri, where women a false statement is proof that something can be done, contact your provider and ask for help. ~

Barry C said...

Persoanlly If you do not try to manage, for which he fought so, can you name in theirs.

We may need a lawyer, at least part of it.

Contact Locations here, I know what's going to get IP addresses from messages. You can use these information directly from the Wikipedia page of history, life is much EAASI then obtained, whether with this information.

the IP address and the exact time the message back to the ISP of the author, under a subpoena, we will be happy to name and location of the account holder and enter using the "equipment to make the contribution.

Hopefully this is not a general account wireless coffee shop, but in the best case for you, an internal account. If so, will do more jobs, more research and detective work must be reduced.

Your lawyer knows how to make a so-called "intended friendly, but" letter to the parents of the offender at this point. Distrust him.

the police will not actthis is for you - and not the heir to the jurisdiction and competence, and lanterns makes you look like an easy target for bats.

The sites are involved must, but do not correctly and legally, and are not willing to do, comes easily anywhere with this avenue.

Good luck!

chillingeffects.org similar method was described specific listing, see also.

Wally Z said...

Usually, the police are not involved, unless the threat of physical violence or sexual harassment or inappropriate conversations with a child (from May which is the case here).
Your best bet is three.
First, if you know who this person, ask your parents contact their parents or the school.
Secondly, if you see an offensive post, the report as a violation of these pages.
Thirdly, change his identity, which is not similar to his real original name or ID, and never give their real names, locations or other identifying information.

Post a Comment