Friday, January 29, 2010

Big Boobs Streaming Milena How The Heck Those Girls With Super Skinny Figure Have Such Big Boobs?

How the heck those girls with super skinny figure have such big boobs? - big boobs streaming milena

Seriously, how is it that girls with stick-thin figure large breasts?

I see them everywhere and makes me think. As I made myself and it depends on every little thing. I want to be like them .. with images of super thin all that tits.

I do not think that surgery so that all the plastic and I wonder whether I forgot something special ... Everyone knows their secret? The willingness to share the magic potion?

8 comments:

SteveC said...

Boob job or genetics

Frederik Ramm

kasi B said...

Push-Up Bra .. If you do not have fake boobs .. which are of course much more .. My niece is a DDD and has been since the age of 12 years ... But Victoria's Secret has a dedicated button up bra. Her chin downward move .. be filled for the body extra "and not go boy yah. .. You have a rack. That is all I see .. all the time ..:)

Jens said...

Sometimes just your genetics.

Luck of the draw.

Jens said...

Sometimes just your genetics.

Luck of the draw.

dianah said...

If this is not wrong, is genetics. PPL Some are born happy.

tayyisra... said...

Eric is a name of the Boys & btw breasts are not only bold

tayyisra... said...

Eric is a name of the Boys & btw breasts are not only bold

H4rry 4nd si bul3 )(WaTy)( said...

with an operation, of course, hehe ... Perhaps with breasts silicon ................. or, perhaps, why the exercise of ?????? ,,,,,

Post a Comment