Saturday, January 30, 2010

Please Wont You Pick Up The Telephone My Cell Phone GOT WET AND WONT WORK!!!?

My cell phone GOT WET AND WONT WORK!!!? - please wont you pick up the telephone

my phone was sitting on a table, then fell to the ground (in the night, when I see a minivan) and .. wet, but it has been soaked in water. I heard a bang and then heard the noise goes, and I just took the battery was dead, the morning I went and lifted off and was a bit damp, so I've cleaned myself and then plugged in and after 2-3 hours, when he tried to turn it on and it started acting weired and do nothing and is now used to the battery charge and the label just under the battery still empty .. . But I do not want a new me, the names and phone numbers and pictures are on my phone because I want to come back, but still nothing with a SIM card ... I have the Samsung SGH-C417 for AT & T (Cingular), so my SIM card in another AT & T (Cingular) phone and works well ... PLZ HELP! Thank you! Sorry, this thing is so long. lol. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!

12 comments:

TYNNA™ said...

You must bring your tent sorry

Nymph said...

A friend I want to borrow a cell phone, and it was washed. He behaved the same way. At the start he was in constant vibration mode. Shortly after this do not. Too bad ... A new cell phone was ruined.

Water is conductive, so that is cut when it comes to the board, so that they come in contact with. It was off the phone until it is dry, you probably would not have a clipboard, AT & T now.

I'm sorry for the phone. If you have a backup, try your SIM card into it. You may be lucky and get contacts are on the map.

Take care.

PhArrell... said...

After my little Cusin decreased in My Game Boy toleitte.
Well, I just dry with a hairdryer for a few minutes and was like new.
You can probably do the same with the phone.
If you can not send outside the company and Mabye he can work to fix.

I♥CHANEL said...

Take exit batery iTop and let it dry, it Aday or two, what I did with mine and they do not work after complete drying.

Marcelle S said...

to a ventilator for 10 minutes ...

Enchante... said...

Need a new phone. Period. sorry

webboffi... said...

What can we do?

MAR said...

I forgot to check the pockets of my husband once and did not realize the phone was in his pants before he moved into the washing machine --
I have the cell phone company and they gave me two suggestions: a hairdryer and put it into the top of the dryer, so that the heat and heat gently on the phone. Neither worked for the phone was under water and turned dry, but it's worth it!
Good luck!

maedaze8... said...

Remove the battery and turn off the phone and battery in a bowl of rice. The rice moisture. Worked for my brother.

maedaze8... said...

Remove the battery and turn off the phone and battery in a bowl of rice. The rice moisture. Worked for my brother.

Just me said...

Sorry. Mobile phones are vulnerable. Sometimes when you have the guarantee that you can negotiate the same type of phone.

Moe said...

Open it, dry it.

Post a Comment