Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sim Puk Crack SIM PUK Lock, After 10 Attempts (AT&T)?

SIM PUK lock, after 10 attempts (AT&T)? - sim puk crack

Well, it's really ****** up. I left my cell phone displays, but I remembered a backup of the phone for about a week after his break. It was my sisters old (SGH-E317). I am the settings, and has reached the security settings. I usually have to enter the "After 15 minutes, or after the system PIN." I was not familiar with the PUK code, then I do not know. I thought it was a password for your cell phone like a PIN. So I have a. I came, I went to the nest of two screens (Enter enter your PIN again to confirm), and kept saying the wrong PUK. I was so stupid to give up, my 10 attempts and perma-lock my SIM card. Is it like a 'hard reset my SIM? Or should I buy a new one. NewOne If I buy one, I will have a new phone number? Do I need a new plan?

2 comments:

mike w said...

The bad news is that you fried the SIM card. The good news is that everything you need to do is go with the AT & T store and buy a new one. You can get under your mobile phone number and after the default PIN should be 1234, but was asked, while in the store to be sure. When you unlock the phone, go into the settings and can change the PIN, or the phone does not ask you every time you turn on the phone.

D Hayes said...

You need a new SIM card. You can have the same phone number as above, but the contacts on the SIM card are saved not transferred. Go to store your company, and you can connect with a new SIM card to connect to.

Post a Comment