Thursday, December 24, 2009

House Mold Inspection House Inspection For Mold?

House inspection for mold? - house mold inspection

I just had a laminate floor installed in my kitchen.
When he spoke vinyl, there is a large spot of mold on the floor.
Because I was doing a job that was in another room, I did not notice if the person, the laminate flooring, remove the form of installation. Unfortunately I did not even ask to be removed before the system has been installed and the installation was completed disappeared. Now I know you live in a matter of time (hey you, get you) to.
I am currently selling my house. If someone found out an inspection that the shape (if any)?
Should I bother to dig and remove the form before an inspection?
Any serious answers, we are very grateful.
Thank you :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment